Mon Grimoire Index du Forum

Mon Grimoire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue à tous 
Bienvenue à tous les nouveaux membres , cette option fera office de nouvelles du forum et par conséquent remis à  jour trés souvent pour un meilleur confort
Deck Presentation Question

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> la communauté -> Suggestion(s)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeclark

Masculin
pdp: 4,81

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Sep - 09:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Deck Presentation Question Répondre en citant

At sometime after the second round I had lost a card from my sideboard that had been found and turned in to the front of the store.

Round 3 started and we began the game and I won the first match. We sideboarded and at that time the judge came over and asked to check both of our decks. And after said deck check called me over and told me I had to take a game loss.

So here are my questions:
What is the full rule on deck presentation? Does a card missing from the sideboard matter as well. The head judge had mentioned the sideboard must contain 0 or 15 cards, and that all must be present at the start of the match, that officially players are supposed to check each others deck and sideboard before hand.
If the store's owner (and a judge/TO) had indeed found the card during the second round (and after my 2nd round match was completed, should they have tried to get the card back to me before the third round?
Since the card was missing from my deck, should I have noted it missing and. Notified the judges prior to starting the match? What exactly could they have done?
So here's the part that bugs me the most. If the card had been stolen, as opposed to lost, they never would have had my deck checked (as of this point in the tournament). So do I deserve a game loss?
Since its a card missing from my sideboard, and is a card that I have an option of playing if I want (as opposed to a card that has to be in my 60 card deck), could I choose not to play it, and never have had a problem?

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-rulings/magic-r…
Social Media Campaign Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Sep - 09:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> la communauté -> Suggestion(s) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange