Mon Grimoire Index du Forum

Mon Grimoire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue à tous 
Bienvenue à tous les nouveaux membres , cette option fera office de nouvelles du forum et par conséquent remis à  jour trés souvent pour un meilleur confort
Will a Philosophy Minor Help Me With the LSAT?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> la communauté -> Coin Philosophie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin
pdp: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 09:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Will a Philosophy Minor Help Me With the LSAT? Répondre en citant

Hello,

So Ive wanted for a long time to be a lawyer. Recently I began doing some serious research, and even hearing all the horror stories and terrible news about how bad the job market is hasn't deterred me. It has however made me much more cautious about how I got about my education. My goal is a T14 law school, if I cant make any schools in the T14 then I will likely decide on a different career path.I'm in my first year of undergrad school after dropping out of high school four years ago due to a persona tragedy. To give myself a leg up I'm planning out my education as early as possible. I've researched and read about how the two things law schools look at are your GPA and LSAT scores. I'm overly worried about my GPA, all I can really do about that is study, work hard, and give up a social life. So my main concern had been the LSAT.I've read that Philosophy majors do the best on the LSAT due to certain skills it trains you in, and I have been enjoying and doing well in the first philosophy class that I'm taking. There is however, not much I want to do with a Philosophy degree if plans with law school fall through, and my current school doesn't offer a major in Philosophy.So I'm planning on majoring in Political Science, or possibly English and minoring in Philosophy. My question here is, will a minor in Philosophy give me the skills I need to have the edge on the LSAT?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=195333
Creative video service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Mar - 09:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mon Grimoire Index du Forum -> la communauté -> Coin Philosophie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange